Saturday, August 24, 2013

Week of a Fiction Freak


So guys. I have a rather...large haul here. Feel free to watch it through. Or not. I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID THIS AGAIN WHY.

So NYC was epic, I bought...A LOT OF CLOTHES, had an epic time with Eileen. A little boy called me weird at the airport. I'll end up writing a recap post. Sometime. If you want pics head over to my twitter!

Also, I have realized that my neighbors grow pomegranites and that they hang over our fence. I was eyeing them throughout this entuire thing. Also, GYDO starts next week which means I'll have to do ANOTHER video at the end of September. Beautiful. Just. Sigh

Have fun. Urgh.




  • ​Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White
  • Asylum by Madeleine Roux
  • Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas
  • Unbreakable by Elizabeth Norris
  • Indelible by Dawn Metcalf
  • Ten by Gretchen McNeil
  • What She Left Behind by Tracy Bilen
  • Posess by Gretchen McNeil
  • Prep School Confidential by Kara Taylor (NOT SHOWN)
  • Earthbound by Apprilynne Pike
  • My Life After Now by Jessica Verdi (NOT SHOWN)
  • Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
  • Once We Were by Kat Zhang
  • This Side of Jealousy by Lili Peloquin (NOT SHOWN)
  • All The Truth that's In Me by Julie Berry
  • Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey (x2)
  • Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton
  • Just Like Fate by Cat Patrick and Suzanne Young
  • Pretty Sly by Elisa Ludwig
  • Maid of Secrets by Jennifer McGowan
  • You Look Different in Real Life by Jennifer Castle
  • Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
  • Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
  • Fire With Fire by Jenny Han and Sioban Vivian
  • Cutting Room Floor by Dawn Klehr
  • Camp Kiss by J.K. Rock
  • Relic by Heather Terrill
  • Dare You To by Katie McGarry
  • Still Starcrossed by Melinda Taub
  • Transparent by Natalie Whipple
  • Frozen by Michael Johnston and Melissa de la Cruz
  • Crossing the Line by Katie McGarry
  • In Time by Alexandra Bracken
  • Keeping Her by Cora McCormick
  • Six Months Later by Natalie Richards (NOT SHOWN)
  • Promise of Amazing by Robin Constatine
  • The Liberator by Victoria Scott
  • Dearly Departed by Lia Habel
  • Dearly Beloved by Lia Habel
  • Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
  • To Be Perfectly Honest by Sonya Sones
  • Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
  • Dance of Red Death by Bethany Griffin
  • Starglass by Phoebe North
  • Project Cain by Geoffrey Girard
  • Social Code by Sadie Hayes
  • And We Stay by Jenny Hubbard
  • Canary by Rachele Alpine
  • Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
  • Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
  • The Testing by Joelle Charbeannue 
  • Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren Morrill
  • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowel

  • HAD FUN? Yeah. That happened. I have no clue how I'm going to read all these, but I'm excited to try. Ugh though. So many.

    Weekly Recap

    No comments:

    Post a Comment